Tuesday, 21 June 2011
To make one the same as mine you will need :
Distress inks in Antique linen, Brushed corduroy, tumbled glass, broken china & chipped sapphire.
Vintage police box stamp from www.creativejourneyworkshops.co.uk (London stamp set)
Cobalt Archival Ink
Clear Embossing powder
Mini alphabet stamps
Black archival ink
Ranger perfect Pearl mist in Perfect pearl
How to make :
1. Using the ink pad apply directly to a plain tag. When you go to put the ink pad on to the tag, ensure you keep it moving, otherwise you'll end up with squares !
2. First apply the Antique linen
3. followed by the Brushed corduroy. Blend the two with a baby wipe. Leave to dry or dry with a heat gun
4. Next add the tumbled glass to the middle of the tag, followed by broken china around a couple of the corners and sides, finally adding some chipped sapphire to the edges.
5. I used a mini alphabet stamp set & wrote "Time and relative dimension in space" which is what TARDIS stands for ... I used a Black archival ink for this.
I gave the tag a quick spritz with the perfect pearls mist to add a subtle silvery glimmer.
6. Lastly I stamped the Tardis in Archival Cobalt and quickly embossed it with clear embossing powder.